Wednesday 21 December 2011

Snowy landscape



Well, we had a little sun around noon today so I took the opportunity to take some more photos. No masterpieces, but a way to enjoy the snow while it lasts. I wanted to get a photo or two of the birds, but with three kittens in tow the birds weren't keen to approach the feeding spot. Did get this pic of a nuthatch and great tit, though.



And some mixed photos:








And early tomorrow morning (our time), the winter solstice occur, meaning that the days now will get longer again. Together with the snow, the days not just feel longer but also brighter, compared to the grey darkness of November. So let's hope there will be a (moderately) white season this winter again.

2 comments:

  1. So very very beautiful!! Love your pictures they make me remember my fathers farm that I misss so in Virginia..Happy holidays! ox

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...